This week, we’re going into more detail about the different ways that you can use Sole to treat a wide range of health concerns, relieve the symptoms of a cold or flu and strengthen your immune system.
1. Daily Sole Drink
Simply mix one teaspoon of sole solution into a glass of good quality spring water and drink it prior to breakfast every day.
Drinking sole solution daily will:
* Balance your blood sugar levels
* Extract excess acidity from your body
* Regulate blood pressure
* Stabilize irregular heartbeat
* Reduce stress and anxiety
* Assist with digestive upsets
2. Sole Detox Bath
Adding 1/2 cup of sole solution to your bath water is a wonderful way to relax at the end of the day. The bath will allow your body to absorb the 84 trace minerals and elements present in the Himalayan salt.
A weekly sole bath will:
* Detox your body
* Improve your sleep patterns - Himalayan salt is a natural hypnotic
* Reduce muscle cramping
* Improve bone density
3. Sole Steam Inhalation
Mix one teaspoon of sole solution into a mixing bowl full of hot water and place your head above the bowl. Cover your head with a towel to create a steam room and breath deeply for 5 - 10 minutes.
Sole steam inhalation will help relieve:
* Sinus and lung congestion
* The symptoms of cold
* The effects of asthma and cystic fibrosis
* A dry persistent cough
4. Sole Skin Cleanse
Apply sole solution directly to the affected areas, and rinse with good quality filtered spring water.
Cleaning your skin with Sole solution will ease common - and not so common - skin conditions such as:
5. Sole Foot Detox
Add 1/4 cup of sole solution to a foot bath and soak your feet for 20 minutes.
A weekly foot bath will:
* Help prevent varicose veins and spider veins
* Detox your body
* Remove fungus such as Athlete’s foot
* Ease sleep disturbances and anxiety
6. After Sport Sole Drink
Mix half a teaspoon of sole solution into a glass of good quality filtered spring water and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice for an all natural Gatorade alternative.
Drinking after sport sole drink as needed will:
* Replace essential electrolytes
* Rehydrate your body
* Reduce exercise related muscle cramps
Shop our range of Himalayan salt products here to make your own sole solution.
Looking for more health and wellness tips, special offers and exclusive discounts? Sign up for our Inspire Me Naturally newsletter here!