With the Christmas season comes parties, and with parties comes over-indulgence. Taking some time out to enjoy the festive season is fine - great even! - but it’s important to focus on taking care of your health while you’re at it, so that you can protect your immune system and come through the other side feeling vital and energised.
5 Ways to Stay Healthy During the Party Season
1. Get Enough Sleep - The fastest way to compromise your immune system is to mess with your sleep. It’s natural that you might have a few late nights during this time of year, but you can ensure that the sleep you do get is quality sleep by sleeping with a Himalayan Salt Lamp in your bedroom. The lamp will release negative ions into your room, cleansing the air while you sleep, resulting a more restful night.
2. Drink Sole Solution - Drinking a glass of sole every morning will vitalise your body in so many different ways. From digestion concerns to skin conditions sole solution is a powerful natural remedy that will protect your health so that you can enjoy this time to the fullest.
3. Detox Regularly - Regular detoxes will help your body deal with all the less than ideal things you might be putting into it. Whether you enjoy an eggnog in the afternoon, a few alcoholic drinks as the night progresses, or you just can’t seem to help snacking on candy canes, a detox will help your body cope with the excess. A Himalayan Salt foot lamp is an excellent way to detox during your down times, or you might consider using Himalayan bath salts as a way to draw out toxins.
4. Take Time to Relax - At this time of year it’s easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of to-dos, but taking time out of your week to relax will help you to stay grounded when things get busy. Use essential oils like lavender, chamomile or bergamot to help your body calm down and relax, or try your own salt therapy while relaxing near a lit Himalayan salt lamp. The lamp will neutralise the positive ions in your environment and calm your mind.
5. Eat Well - Ensure that you protect your body by eating well. It’s okay to indulge in Christmassy treats, but try to ensure that you body is still getting as many vitamins and minerals as possible. Consider using Himalayan salt as an alternative to regular table salt to give your health a boost.
Looking for more health and wellness tips, special offers and exclusive discounts? Sign up for our Inspire Me Naturally newsletter here!